Roll With the BMF! It’s easy to get involved…
Here are some great ways to be part of the action:
Wanna be a Bike Roadie? Rock the Merch Table or the Smoothie Station? Be a Golden Goose? Perhaps you’d like to post fliers or help test/build equipment before the day-of? Fill out the Volunteer Signup Form to let us know how you’d like to help out. Thank you!!
- Make your own BMF Spoke Cards – Click Here for printable image
- Bring cash for the bands – its how they get paid and a great way to show support.
- Bring your own cup for a Pedal Powered Smoothie & Ice Cream
- Read up on how to be a Great Pedal-Powered Event Participant
- Post your Pics! Add your pics to the BMF Flickr pool
- Pack-In Pack-Out - BMF is a “leave no trace behind” event. Please help by picking up your trash and leaving the event sites better than you found them.
- Become a Sponsor of BMF – BMF is made possible by the support of some wonderful local individuals, businesses, and organizations. We encourage support via Financial Contributions or in-kind materials/services to help support the Bicycle Music Festival. All Donations are Tax-Deductible! E-mail Jeff@bicyclemusicfestival.com for more info.
Represent! Calling All Bay Area Community Organizations
Collaborate with us! Do you have a cool community activity that we can tie-in to the BMF like a farm workday, social activity like a capture the flag game that you and your friends are organizing, or want to table for your non-profit organization at the BMF? Let’s do it! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you’ve found an awesome spot for a future pedal-powered concert. Email Gabe@bicyclemusicfestival.com
BE THERE for the best damn show of the year!