2012 BMF SCHEDULE
12pm Golden Gate Park (old log cabin meadow- corner of Stow Lake Dr. & John F Kennedy Dr.)
***featuring: bike-blended smoothies, pedal-powered ice cream, art bikes, and more!***
12:00-12:45 Lia Rose & Tiny Television
~12:45 Flux Bikes
1:00-1:45 Major Powers & the Lo-Fi Symphony
3:00-4:00 Rupa & the April Fishes
~4:00-5:00 all-star carneval-style drum jam
5pm-6pm LiveOnBike parade rolling across the city!
featuring: Fossil Fool, the Bike Rapper
6pm Showplace Triangle (16th St. & Wisconsin)
***featuring: food bikes, food from Axis Cafe, renegade LED art, and more!***
~6:00-7:00 Rin Tin Tiger
7:00-7:45 MC Rai
~7:45 Obo Martin
8:00-8:45 SHAKE YOUR PEACE!
~ 8:45 The Genie
9:00-9:45 Birds & Batteries
–> bring cash to support the bands, bring a cup for bike blended smoothies, and warm clothes for night time!
ROUTE MAP COMING SOON
–> Don’t forget to follow BMF on Twitter for live updates all day Saturday
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Help Spread the Word! Invite your friends to the FB event and become FB friends.
- Blog about BMF! Tweet about BMF! Ride through the streets shouting BMF!
- Join the Street Team - Glossy, color postcard flyers are on the way, and lots of them! Let’s get them on the ground far and wide. Email us for flier pick up locations.
- Make your own BMF Spoke Cards – Click Here for printable image
- Bring cash for the bands – its how they get paid and a great way to show support.
- Read up on how to be a Great Pedal-Powered Event Participant
- Post your Pics! Add your pics to the BMF Flickr pool
- BE THERE for the best damn show of the year!
Many thanks to our BMF 2011 Sponsors.